Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Johannesburg CBD

Earlier today I was browsing through my pictures on my phone and I came across pictures of the Johannesburg CBD I captured with my blackberry earlier this year, the 14th of February 2013 (Valentines day) to be exact. So what was a Durbanite doing in this huge city?, Africa's economic Hub. Yes that's right, Joburg is the leading economic city on the continent of Africa......Well I left Durban on the 31st of January to start my new job in Joburg. So I was kinda new to Joburg at the time I took the pics. I remember been so amazed by how huge the CBD was. I think its like 10 times bigger than Durban's CBD. So I took a few pics to always remember my first days in this overwhelming city. The CBD is just amazing to look at from a distance, below are the pics.

                                                         THE JOHANNESBURG CBD


ANOTHER VIEW



SAME RED BUILDING, VIEW OF THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CBD


Huge buildings everywhere (above)


No comments:

Post a Comment